Canine Partners is a registered charity that transforms the lives of people with physical disabilities by partnering them with assistance dogs. Their amazing dogs bring a greater independence and quality of life to their partners, offering security, companionship, and practical help with everyday household tasks. These life-changing dogs also provide psychological and social benefits including increased independence, confidence, social interaction and self-esteem.
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity, why not join Canine Partners at a Puppy Party!
What are Puppy Parties?
Puppy Parties are run by their Satellite Coordinators who look after their existing Puppy Parents. The events are designed to give you the chance to:
- Find out who they are, and what they do
- Discover more about puppy walking and all that it involves
- See demonstrations from existing Puppy Parents showing what the training involves
- Take part in a Q&A session with your local Satellite Coordinator
- Chat with Puppy Parents who are happy to share their experience
The sessions will run for approximately 2 hours.
If you are interested in becoming a puppy walker for Canine Partners, you will be able to fill in an application pack there and then or take one home with you.
There are a number of confirmed puppy parties – find out more.